Gift cards now available!
Choose any amount between $25-$500. Use the gift card towards any research package or DNA coaching session.
Research packages are a full-service option. Depending on your research question(s), this may include analysis of DNA data, paper-trail research (online and/or on-site), and setting your ancestors in historical context. Every project is unique, but each one includes the following elements:
- A free consultation to discuss your research goals
- A written agreement describing the scope of work and fees
- A written report that includes my analysis of the question(s) you asked me to research, as well as full citations of all records I used in my research (including those that didn't turn up any information about your ancestors)
I follow the Code of Ethics and Professional Practices of the Association of Professional Genealogists, the Genetic Genealogy Standards and the Code of Ethics of the Board for Certification of Genealogists.*
A Great Option If:
- You're curious about where you fit into history, but you don't have the time to do the research yourself.
- You've done research on your own, but you'd like help with DNA analysis or getting past a brick wall.
- You're looking for a truly one-of-a-kind gift for a loved one.
Coaching sessions consist of personalized, one-on-one guidance with an emphasis on DNA and genetic genealogy.
Whether you're just getting started or you've been researching your family for decades, exploring DNA can be daunting. If you're interested in taking a hands-on approach to your own genetic genealogy research, but you'd like help getting started, getting unstuck, or just improving your own skills, I can help you move farther along your path.
Please note that I am not a health care provider nor a genetic counselor, and I do not provide any medical advice.
A Great Option If:
- You prefer a hands-on, DIY approach but could still use some expert guidance.
- You're experienced with other aspects of genealogy, but new to DNA.
- You prefer a lower-cost option in exchange for doing more of the work yourself.
*Note that while I uphold the Genealogist's Code of Ethics published by the Board for Certification of Genealogists, I do not currently hold the Certified Genealogist credential.